Sandglo Glass and Mirror is a proud member of the Cleveland Storefront Renovation Program.
The Storefront Renovation Program assists targeted neighborhood retail districts in becoming attractive, economically viable, and diverse places to shop. The program helps fund the rehabilitation/renovation of (primarily) traditional storefront building exteriors including:
- Bringing them into Building Code compliance
- Correction of maintenance items and code violations
- Renovation of architectural/historic details
- Site improvements
- Design and installation of new signage
The Storefront Program offers financial incentives (rebate or loan) combined with free City design assistance to applicants considering an exterior rehabilitation of a commercial structure. To better meet these objectives, the City partners with neighborhood Community Development Corporations.
Business owners know the value of their storefronts appearance. After all, a clean, enticing entry invites potential customers and helps maintain a positive image of your business within the community.
Whether you need to update and replace your existing storefront or are in need of some simple repairs, Sandglo Glass and Mirror can be trusted to provide you with the quality products and services you require in maintaining the face of your business.
Is your storefront damaged from vandalism and/or years of deferred maintenance? No problem we at Sandglo Glass and Mirror can help!
Glass etching is a centuries old method of imprinting images on glass. One way of performing etching is through sandblasting. Sandblasting allows for many controlled variations with the use of different sand coarseness and depth blasting that provide the finished product with a rich and textured appearance. Through using the etching technique of sandblasting, imagery and frosting can be carved into the surface of the glass. The high quality images etched into the glass are permanent and surpass in both longevity and appearance that of applied vinyl overlays.
Glass etching via sandblasting is a beautiful and elegant method of creating graphic designs on the surface of an otherwise smooth piece of glass. Etched and carved glass has been widely used throughout history, being found in upscale banks, hotels, residences, restaurants and theaters. The resulting etched surface can then be embellished even further with color to produce an even more impressive end result.
Etching glass, utilizing the sandblasting technique, is a process central to the capabilities of Sandglo Glass and Mirror and we have been perfecting this technique Since 1951.
Sandglo Glass and Mirror is one of the industry leaders in sandblasting glass as well as one of the few companies remaining in the industry that continues to embrace this centuries-old technique of etching glass.
Sandblasting glass is the perfect addition to glass doors, tabletops and plaques to name a few of the more common applications. Sandglo Glass and Mirror can help you design your sandblasting glass needs to best fit your project or overall design goal. Sandblasting glass can provide you with design alternatives that you did not think were possible.
Storefront Glazing Repair and Replacement
Our 24/7, 365 emergency glazing services for retailers, commercial building managers and homeowners utilizes both highly-skilled and trained employees, as well as our network of engineers, to initially secure and make safe your premises prior to replacing damaged and broken glass. This is especially important in instances where specialized glass needs to be ordered for replacement. Every effort is made to ensure you don’t loose valuable business or sleep as the result of an untimely misfortune.
We survey, identify and replace a wide range of both specialized and common glass products. As well, we can properly assess and carry-out repairs or replacement to aluminum framed, wood framed, vinyl framed and frameless glazing systems. We source, substitute or re-manufacture current and obsolete glass, glazing products, framing and mounting systems.
Fully trained and skilled in replacing high-level glazing - including hard-to-reach locations, our team prioritizes safety when employing the use of working platforms, mobile mechanical glass handling equipment. As well, we are able to access and analyze other complex access situations to derive effective solutions. A full risk assessment is always conducted to ensure the well-being of our team members, members of the public and other building users.
At Sandglo Glass and Mirror we supply, install and/or repair commercial doors. We supply, install and/or repair:
- Hollow metal doors
- All Glass Frame-Less Doors
- Commercial aluminum framed doors and common associated hardware
They are available in many styles, colors, and features to customize your entrance and fit all your requirements.
- Entry and exit pull or push handles for easy access
- Narrow, medium and wide aluminum styles
- Panic devices and lever-style locks
- Glass options include: Tempered, laminated, dual-glazed/insulated, and bullet resistant
- Clear or tinted glass
- All types of closers to meet any budget: Surface mount, concealed, in-ground floor closers. All closers are available to meet ADA codes or provide a "hold open" or "non-hold open" feature depending on your door needs
Custom Mirrors, Glass Shelves and Tabletops
Customer Frameless Showers Available
- Clear & Tinted
- 2-way Transparent
- Convex Security
We also furnish mirrors large commercial mirrors for bathrooms, excercise rooms, and dance studios
Glass shelves blend with any décor and make an excellent accent in a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, bar or office. Glass shelving will bring a touch of elegance to any room. Glass shelves allow light to pass through and create a truly impressive look.
Why you should consider a glass table top from Sandglo:
- Protect your furniture from nicks, scratches, water and other possible damage
- Refresh older pieces with a less permanent option, as compared to stains or paint
- Glass is beautiful; a glass top is an excellent way to add shine to an otherwise dull item
- Elevate the impact of wood tables or dressers while protecting these investments from scratches, glass rings, sun damage and scuffs
- Order a tabletop to complete a table, nightstand or even a plant stand
- Renew old glass table inserts with a glass table replacement; outdoor tables are especially vulnerable to damage and weathering